Terms of service
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, please feel free to contact us.
You can order at La Maison de Lyllis by registering for an account and then ordering as a guest without registering for an account.
If you register for an account, you will be able to use the services limited to registered users, which is convenient for shopping, so please register.
The website introduces the latest collections, recommended products, and the latest selections.
If you find the category or product you are looking for, you can find it more easily by selecting it from the menu category or searching by text search.
Information of products
On the product details page, you can find information such as product features, details, material composition, prices, in-stock sizes and colors.
how to order
* Please select your desired color and size on the product details page.
* Please add the item to the cart.
* Once you have included all the items you want to order, click the "Go to Purchase" button on your shopping bag.
* If you have a My Account, please log in. If you have not registered, please register or proceed as a guest.
* Please enter your shipping address.
* Please select a shipping method and payment method.
* Please make sure that all the information you have entered is correct. If it is correct, click "Complete Order".
* When your order is completed, we will send you an order confirmation email to the registered email address.
* We will start the shipping procedure as soon as we confirm your order in the warehouse. The delivery company will be Yamato Transport.
* When the ordered item is shipped, we will send you an email confirming the shipment.
* If you do not receive the email within 5 minutes, it is possible that your order has not been completed.
* The email address may be incorrect, or the email may not be delivered due to the email reception settings of your mobile phone, or the system may be defective. Please check your e-mail reception settings and contact us by e-mail.
About payment method
・Credit card payment
(VISA / Master Card / American Express / JCB)
・Cash on delivery
* In addition to the product price + shipping fee, a handling fee of 330 yen (tax included) will be charged as a cash on delivery fee.)
Necessary price other than the product
Payment deadline Credit card payment / electronic payment (PayPal) : If payment cannot be confirmed within 5 days after order confirmation, it will be treated as cancellation.
C.O.D .: Please settle the item at the time of delivery by the shipping company.
Delivery time For credit card payment and electronic payment (PayPal), we will ship within 3-4 business days after confirming your order.
In the case of cash on delivery, we will ship as soon as we are ready to ship.
Same-day shipping and regular holiday shipping are not available.
* Delivery companies are Yamato Transport, Sagawa Express, and Japan Post.
* Delivery companies are currently crowded and there is a delay.
Return / Exchange When you receive the item, immediately check that it is not damaged and that it is the same as the item you ordered.
However, if there is a return or exchange due to a defect in our shop, we will return or exchange it. ・ We will return or exchange only if any of the above items that are different from the ordered item arrive.
* We will bear the shipping cost for returned goods. Sorry to trouble you, but please let us know by phone or email.
About shipping fee Please pay the shipping fee in addition to the selling price of the item.
Return / Exchange of Products Although every effort has been made to ensure that the product is returned or exchanged, we will cancel, return or exchange the product only in the following cases. * Please contact us in advance if you wish to cancel, return or exchange even if the conditions are met. If the product is returned without contacting us, we may not be able to accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
(1) If there is a defect in the product that is recognized as an initial defect (2) If a product that is different from the ordered content arrives (3) A product that is damaged during delivery (confirmation with the delivery company may be required) (4) When none of the following applies and the product is returned within 7 days after the product arrives according to the procedure separately determined by the Company. However, if you do not return it within 7 days of the return application, you will not be able to return it. (1) Used, repaired, washed, or cleaned (2) If the product tag / label is separated and lost (3) The condition of the product (including but not limited to the box and product accessories) at the time of return. If the product is damaged, soiled, lost, etc. compared to when it was delivered ④ If the product smells, becomes dirty, or is scratched by the customer ⑤ The package is a part of the product When the package is opened ⑥ When the product has a description of "Return / Exchange not applicable" on the sales page ⑦ When the customer's convenience is different from the image or changed his mind
Article 1 (Applicable)
* This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
* Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this Agreement regardless of their name.
* If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Usage registration)
* In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. increase.
* If we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
* If you report false information when applying for registration
* When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
* In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
* The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
* The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
* The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
* In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for the purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
* The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
* If the user violates this agreement
* When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
* In addition, when we admit that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged
* Regarding the payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service, it depends on the method separately determined by our company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by this service belong to the Company and the legitimate right holders such as the content providers, and the user shall These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
* Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
* Acts related to criminal acts
* Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
* Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
* Commercial use of information obtained by this service
* Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
* Unauthorized access or attempting this
* Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
* Acts of impersonating another user
* Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
* Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
* The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
* When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
* When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
* When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
* In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
* The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
* In any of the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. will do.
* If you violate any provision of this agreement
* When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
* When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended.
* When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
* If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
* When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
* In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
* Our company has de facto or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, defects related to security, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee that there is no such thing.
* Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case. In addition, the Company foresaw or foresaw the damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for).
* Our company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, it is considered that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are the user at the time of making a call. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
* Japanese law shall be the governing law in interpreting this agreement. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
* In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.